We are working with a leading manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint an EHS Specialist at their site in Fort William, Scotland. You will part of the HSEQ team responsible for continuing to drive HSEQ standards forward across the site. A brilliant opportunity for someone to work on a complex unique site and join a company who are very supportive on personal development.
The Role of HSEQ Specialist:
- Support and guide on various site HSEQ matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Audit site-based management systems to ensure full compliance
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the EHS strategy
- Liaising with regulatory bodies, HSE, SEPA and any other appropriate organisation as required.
- Writing SOP’s and Risk Assessments
- Carryout internal audits and support external HSE, SEPA and certification bodies audits.
The HSEQ Specialist Candidate:
- Experience within a manufacturing industry in an QHSE role
- Experience of Petro chemical / O&G / Heavy Industry manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Support with the development of QHSE Management systems (9001, 14001, 45001)
- NEBOSH Gen as minimum, ideally working towards Diploma
- Experience working within “Process Safety Environments would be highly advantageous
Reference – DS 15993