We are currently working exclusively with a specialist heavy industry manufacturing organisation who are looking to appoint a proven HSEQ Manager on their site in Fort William. The ideal candidate will review and improve HSEQ management systems, helping the drive a positive safety cultural forward.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to get involved on a complex site, you will be joining a strong senior leadership team who are brought into safety. You will lead a team of 3 HSEQ specialist who will report into you. Our client is also keen on personal and professional development.
The HSEQ Manager Role:
- Develop, manage and maintain HSEQ policies and procedures
- As well as promoting a positive HSEQ culture across the business, you will provide day to day HSEQ advice to the business.
- You will be involved with carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, audits, providing training, developing management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met
- Drive HSEQ excellence across the site whilst working closely with the leadership team and employees
The HSEQ Manager Candidate:
- 3 years+ experience in a chemical / Petro chemical / O&G / Heavy Industry manufacturing environment
- Experience showing the ability to successfully manage a high-risk site (COMAH)
- A track record of the use of key Process Safety tools including HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA, HFA
- Experience of HSEQ Management systems - IS0 14001, IS045001, ISO 9001
- Experience working within “Process Safety Environments
- Diploma Qualified Additional engineering or scientific qualification would be highly advantageous.
- A credible, confident leader with experience influencing across all levels of a business
- Team Management experience
- Relocation package available
Reference: RB - 15802