An exciting opportunity has come up with a leading manufacturing organisation, based in Stockport who are currently seeking an experienced HSEQ Manager to join their business. The site has had significant investment and ambitious future plans for further investment.
Our client has grown from strength to strength over the past few years and have rapidly expanded, it’s a really exciting time to be joining the business. You will be responsible for continuing to drive health, safety, environment, and quality standards forward across the site.
- You will continually identify where improvements can be made, by carrying out audits and identifying trends and putting necessary actions in place.
- As well as promoting a positive Quality, Health and Safety culture across the business, you will provide day to day Health, Safety and quality advice to the business.
- You will be involved with carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, audits, providing training, developing management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met
- It is essential you have the NEBOSH General Certificate at minimum
- You must have prior experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- You will have a positive, proactive approach to your work, with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of ISO 45001, 14001 and Quality ISO 9001 standards
- Knowledge of HASAWA, PUWER, LOLER
Reference - RB 15992