A leading manufacturing organisation is looking to appoint a proven HSE Manager to lead at their site near Caerphilly. As the HSE Manager you will be accountable for driving change and developing the safety culture.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation, who have a strong name in their field and are looking to appoint an engaging and proactive individual, to take HSE to the next level.
The Role of HSE Manager:
- Create, develop and implement the HSE strategy across the site
- You will be a hands-on leader, understanding where you can make an immediate impact and what the long-term goals will be
- You will drive cultural change, bringing HSE to the forefront
- Coaching, managing and developing senior stakeholders will be essential, for you to drive change and enable individuals and the business to be more proactive
- Ensure standards are met and continually improved upon
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Development and monitoring of HSE Management systems
The HSE Manager candidate:
- Candidates must have experience of working within a manufacturing / engineering environment before
- A hands-on approach someone who likes being on the shop floor
- NEBOSH Gen minimum, ideally Diploma
- Experience of ISO 14001, 18001 / 45001
- Proven leadership skills – the ability to engage at all levels is vital