Shirley Parsons are pleased to be exclusively retained by an international manufacturing organisation who is looking to appoint a proven HSE Director to take their performance to the next level. This is a strategic role that requires the ability to be hands-on; the ability to engage across multiple operations and at all levels is considered essential.
The role will be based at their operation in the Central belt of Scotland, with travel to other sites in the UK and Western Europe. You will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an opportunity to join a growing organisation and will suit an individual with the ability to engage at all levels and drive change.
• Develop the HSE agenda across multiple high risk sites
• Work with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
• To be the driving-force for HSE performance.
• Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture
• Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Proven leadership skills – Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
• Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
• Experience of working in complex process environments is essential– i.e chemical manufacturing
Ref: LT 14840
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons