An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a support services company as a Health and Safety Business Partner. Working as part of a larger H&S team you will have responsibility for two regions, supporting several large scale sites where our client provides hard and soft facilities and estate management services.
You will need to be committed to a 'business partner' approach to H&S management, taking a coaching approach to influence and engage with leaders, managers and frontline staff across the business.
- Support the development of an effective H&S management system
- Build effective relationships with senior leaders, ensuring they are aware of their H&S responsibilities
- Support Site Safety Coordinators and General Managers in taking ownership of HSE issues on their sites
- Undertake audits of the HSE management system, ensuring external accreditations (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) are maintained
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification, or working towards; Grad IOSH/CMIOSH or working towards.
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven influencer
- Able to operate in a 'business partner' capacity
- Happy to travel regionally to support the role (full driving licence)
Ref: LSQ 14774