An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Global Facilities Management organisation. As the HSE Advisor, you will lead and implement the HSE and Business Continuity Management onsite.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for HSE and Business Continuity Management performance and issues on the Site.
- Ensures that Health, Safety and Environmental strategies are supported, championed and implemented on the Site.
- Ensures that systems are in place to demonstrate and verify compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental regulatory requirements and other externally driven requirements.
- Implement the HSE management System and supporting programs (e.g. Office Safety, Environmental Compliance, Occupational Health, Business Continuity, Emergency Management, and others.
- Oversee HSE service providers, third-party personnel and/or contractors
- Effectively deal with queries and ensure all HSE and Business Continuity Management compliance requirements are met.
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels.
- Have a pro-active,enthusiastic and can do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.