HSE Advisor - Marine
£25,000 QAR per month
A leading Oil and Gas services company is seeking to add to its HSE function with the appointment of a HSE Advisor (Marine). This would require a full time relocation to Doha, Qatar and can be either single status or family.
- Undertake vessel visits to monitor the effectiveness of all company HSE systems and procedures
- Undertake HSE inspections and conduct vessel condition reports
- Act as a mentor to the onboard teams to help raise the standard of HSE performance company wide
- Assist with accident investigations, conduct emergency drills and promote all HSE initiatives
- Identify 'Best Practice' across the company and ensure this is communicated effectively.
The candidate (all of the below are required)
- A Chief Mate (unlimited CoC) or equivalent
- Degree educated
- Diploma level HSE qualification
- International experience is a distinct advantage
- 2+ years of marine HSE industry experience, ideally offshore or vessels
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons