HSE Advisor - 3 months
£220 per day
A specialist civil engineering sub-contractor is seeking to appoint a Junior HSE Advisor to oversee a project in Slough. This role will be mentored by an experienced HSE Lead and could lead to further opportunities with the company upon completion of this contract.
- Monitoring site activities and providing front line EHS advice/guidance to the project team
- Coordinating all work activities with the client, tasked with building an effective working relationship
- Accident investigations and site investigations
- An opportunity to work closely with an experienced HSE professional for support and guidance
- NEBOSH Construction level qualification or equivalent
- An outgoing personality with an ability to put forward their opinions/recommendations
- Keen to develop
- Site based civil engineering experience is a must.
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons