We are excited to be working with this multi-discipline construction consultancy on this excellent opportunity covering the M4 corridor. This client delivers on projects across all sectors globally and at the heart of the business is the relationships they build with those clients, adding value on all projects through offering creative solutions to client’s problems. It is an excellent place to work, a supportive and encouraging team who continue to grow.
- Delivering high quality services and deliverables ensuring that services meet our customer’s requirements.
- Advising and assisting the client in line with the CDM regulations
- Co-ordinating health and safety aspects of design work
- Facilitating positive communication between the client, designer, and contractor
- Compiling pre-construction information and preparing the Health and Safety file
- Identify new business opportunities and preparing bids.
- NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum, ideally level 6 qualification in H&S
- Experience in the role of CDMA/Principal Designer
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of construction health and safety management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with clients.
Job reference: ST15914