A leading manufacturing organisation is looking to appoint a Health and Safety Officer to be the lead at their site in Cambridge. This is a brand-new role to the business, and you will have a relatively blank canvass to work with. As the Health and Safety Officer you will be accountable for creating and developing systems, driving change and developing the safety culture.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business, who have shown continual growth and are looking to appoint an engaging individual, to lead their Health and Safety culture and journey.
The Role of Health and Safety Officer:
• Create, develop and implement the Health and Safety strategy across the site, working closely with senior leaders
• You will drive cultural change, bringing Health and Safety to the forefront
• Coaching, managing and developing will be essential, for you to drive change and enable individuals and the business to be more proactive
• Ensure standards are met and continually improved upon
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
The Health and Safety Officer candidate:
• Experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of ISO 45001 & 14001
• NEBOSH Gen or equivalent qualification
• Proven leadership skills – the ability to engage at all levels
• Committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons