An exciting opportunity has come available for a Senior Health and Safety Lead to work on behalf of a London based law firm on a 12-month FTC on a full-time basis. You will be required to support the business overseeing all aspects of Health and Safety within their property comprising of 3 sites located across the South East and North West. This role does offer an element of remote/flexible working.
- Ensure robust Health and Safety Management is maintained.
- Review Health & Safety policies.
- Work with the relevant HSE Consultants to ensure compliance.
- Carryout Audits and Risk Assessments.
- Manage the DSE process end to end.
- Work to develop a positive safety culture, where staff takes responsibility for Health & Safety.
- Provide relevant training if required.
- Develop strong internal relationships.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent.
- TECHIOSH minimum ideally working towards GRAD.
- Experience as a H&S practitioner within property or FM is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of ISO Standards.
- Pragmatic, solutions-focused professional.