A newly created role with a global leading manufacturing organisation who are a market leader in their field. This is an opportunity for someone to shape the Compliance and SHEQ Management Systems of this organisation and collaborate with the senior leadership team.
This is a remote working opportunity but there would be a preference for the person to be based near the Midlands / Northamptonshire area.
- To maintain and improve all company Safety, Health & Quality Management systems.
- Lead on the effective coordination and delivery of internal Health, Safety and Quality audit functions across group operations.
- Represent the company internally and externally, building relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all Safety, Health & Quality legislation
- Ideally hold the Nebosh Diploma
- Lead Auditor training - ISO/ OHSAS Management Systems Standards
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 18/45001
- Experience gaining, maintaining and improvement SHEQ Management Systems in a high risk environment. Manufacturing, waste, logistics, transport etc.
- Home or office based position with requirement to travel to the 2 UK sites
Job reference: RB 15495