Working for a transport service provider for members of the general public, students and staff in Hertfordshire and neighbouring counties. At present, they have around 300 staff across three sites and 125 buses in operation.
- Sole dedicated Health and Safety specialist in the organisation.
- Carrying out Health and Safety community inductions, coordinating training.
- Health and Safety liaison between the business, Transport for London and the HSE.
- Around three days per month travelling to other Depots.
- 3-5 years health & safety experience.
- Previous health & safety experience in a transport environment is desirable. Or relatable logistics experience.
- Advantageous to have previously worked with JAUPT for delivering periodic training.
- NEBOSH Certificate.
Job reference: MR16089