Health and Safety Manager
Permanent | £50,000 - £65,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join a leading Construction company working on a key project in the South East of England. The ideal candidate will have experience working on Construction or civil engineering project and be seeking the next challenge in their career.
- Monitor health and safety performance across multiple projects, working alongside sub-contractors.
- Carry out site induction, audits and inspections when required
- Lead on accident investigations and identify route causes and report back to senior management
- Work with the wider health, safety, environmental and quality team to achieve strategic goals of the organisation
- To support the development of measurement systems to ensure that Health and Safety performance are accurately monitored
- To liaise with employees, subcontractors and suppliers on Health and Safety matters as required
- To identify possible operational risks or opportunities and work with central Health and Safety Team to ensure an appropriate and effective response
- 5 years+ health & safety experience
- NEBOSH General or Construction
- NEBOSH Diploma or Full NCRQ Diploma
- Grad IOSH, working towards CMIOSH
- Must have relevant Civil engineering or Construction experience
Reference: LC (15770)