Health & Safety Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
I have an exciting opportunity for a Health & Safety Manager to join one of the countries leading specialist civil engineering companies working on a number of rail projects across Midlands/South East region. The ideal candidate will have expereince working in rail industry and happy to travel across projects around midlands, London and south east region. Experience with rail electrification projects would be of particular interest.
- Implementation and ongoing maintenance support of all the HSEQ management systems
- Ensure all internal training for managers and employees is appropriate
- To lead, direct and mentor HSEQ support personnel.
- To promote a positive health and safety culture.
- Provision of support to assigned “internal customer managers” in delivering safety leadership.
- Demonstrate knowledge and transfer experience of HSEQ Legislation across the division of the business.
- Recognised industry Health and Safety qualification, e.g. BSc or NEBOSH Diploma
- Grad IOSH or working towards CMIOSH
- Experience of managing Health and Safety on multiple projects
- Working knowledge of rail, rail electrification would be an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge working across ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001
Reference: PMu - 15747