Health & Safety Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity to join a leading civil engineering company who are based in London to work across major projects across Central London. The projects will include a variety of civil engineering work and lead a variety of projects with support from the wider health & safety team. The ideal candidate will have experience working within civil engineering or construction industry and have experience working as a Lead, Manager or Senior Advisor.
- To provide expert advice in Health and Safety within Live Construction sites.
- Support the SHEQ Director with delivery of the health & safety strategy
- Conduct Risk Assessments and actively rectify any implications identified with a hands on approach.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Actively stay up to date with 18001 / 45001 regulations and the organisations standards.
- Carry out accident and incident investigations accordingly.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Experience within civil engineering or construction environments
- A strong communicator, confidence to work with key external clients.
- An ambitious individual who is looking to develop and grow within their career who is open minded to learn.
Reference: PMu -15149