An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Health & Safety Manager to join one of Europe's leading construction and civil engineering companies to work on a variety of projects based in North and South Sweden. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in managing a team and previously worked on data centre project would be a distinct advantage if not a complex construction project for a blue chip client.
- Understand the Company Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures
- Identify hazards arising from the design, technical, organisational, planning or time relating to any aspect of the project.
- Lead the Health and Safety team across sites in North & South Sweden
- Set standards and lead by example in the management of Health & Safety
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Health & Safety, ideally construction, civil engineering or data centre projects
- NEBOSH Certificate, ideally working towards Diploma level qualification
- Tech IOSH, ideally working towards Grad IOSH
- Previous experience working on heavy civil engineering or construction projects. Data centres a distinct advantage
- Previous experience working abroad with multi nationals would be beneficial
- An enthusiastic professional who is always looking to grow and progress in their career