A leading multinational logistics company is seeking a field/ home based Health & Safety Business Partner to work regionally across Scotland and some sites in the north of England. Scotland central belt will be the ideal location for this. This is an opportunity for a good influencer to join an awarding safety team and learn and grow from expert safety professionals.
- Advise management on Health and Safety Legislation, safe methods of working, prevention of hazards to health and suitability of plant, protective equipment and control measures.
- Initiate timely and appropriate actions in emergency situations, contact and communicate effectively with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce technical risk assessments i.e. PUWER/LOLER/COSHH as required.
- Provide suitable technical advice at the design stage of changes to the layout, systems of work and introduction of new materials/machines.
- NEBOSH certificate, completed or working towards NEBOSH Diploma
- Familiarity with warehousing and transport risks.
- Personal credibility and self-confidence in a customer facing quality orientated role.
- Excellent organisation skills, close attention to detail, and proven ability to write comprehensive reports.
Job reference: MR15617