A global FMCG manufacturing organisation is looking to appoint a proven Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to lead and develop the strategy across the site near Shrewsbury. As the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be accountable for driving change and developing the safety culture.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation, who have shown continual growth and are looking to appoint an engaging individual, to take their Health and Safety to the next level.
The Role of Health, Safety and Environmental Manager:
- Create, develop and implement the Health and Safety strategy across the site, working closely with senior leaders
- You will drive cultural change, bringing Health and Safety to the forefront
- Coaching, managing and developing will be essential, for you to drive change and enable individuals and the business to be more proactive
- Ensure standards are met and continually improved upon
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
The Health, Safety and Environmental Manager candidate
- Experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment, ideally within Food / FMCG is essential
- Proven experience of developing Health and Safety strategies
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Proven leadership skills – the ability to engage at all levels is vital
- Committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence