A bespoke Health & Safety Consultancy are looking for a permanent Health & Safety professional, ideally in the North West of England to join their team. The role will involve servicing a multitude of clients across the country, with a particular focus in production or manufacturing environments. The candidate will be involved in 4 main service offerings - primarily on-site CDM and Health & Safety Advisor duties. Other responsibilities will include providing more generalist Health & Safety policy work and systems support to clients, acting as the Principal Designer, machine safety and compliance, and Health & Safety training. This position will involve flexibility to work from home, but will require candidates to travel to client sites nationwide, as required.
The Role of the Health & Safety and CDM Consultant will be to:
- Advise on a range of specialist areas, including fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery, CDM2015 and occupational disease.
- Undertake and continually review risk assessments, ensuring working practices are safe and comply with legislation
- Design and deliver bespoke Health & Safety advice, support and guidance as and when required
- Act as the Principal Designer on various client sites
- Assist with the design and delivery of bespoke Health & Safety training
The Health & Safety and CDM Consultant will have:
- 2+ years of Health & Safety experience within either production/manufacturing, CDM, or the Food & Drink industries
- NEBOSH Construction / General certificate, or equivalent, as a minimum. Ideally will have or will be working to a Diploma level Health & Safety qualification
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the enthusiasm to grow and continue developing professionally
- Have a valid UK driving licence and access to a car.
- Ideally commutable to the Warrington area, with willingness to travel and work away from home as required
Reference - ML16250