Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a holiday park company who have an opening for a Health & Safety Advisor. This role is responsible for driving a positive Health & Safety culture across the group and auditing in Health & Safety and Fire compliance across all locations. The role will be field based and will suit candidates residing in the Lancashire area, with the ability to commit to travel to company sites.
The Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Supporting managers organising and coordinating group wide Health & Safety related activities.
- Preparing a monthly report detailing areas of improvement, group wide H&S activities, good practices observed, near miss's and identified gaps in practice.
- Detailing a plan for improvement and agreeing appropriate corrective action with key managers and directors.
- Acting as an ambassador promoting a welcoming, informative, and professional environment and always demonstrating the Company's values.
The ideal Health & Safety Advisor requires:
- Experience in a Health & Safety Advisory position is essential, field-based experience would be preferable.
- A Health & Safety qualification, ideally the NEBOSH General certificate.
- Leisure, hospitality, or events sector background, although transferable skills will be considered.
- A hands-on and proactive approach to Health & Safety, on location identifying where action needs to be taken and supporting/coaching teams into addressing this.
Vacancy reference: PR/020078
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons