An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join a globally known organisation based in West London region. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a high footfall environment and looking to join a business where Health and Safety is paramount to everything they do. The role will be working as part of a team across multiple disciplines so the candidate will need to be able to adapt to different industries.
- Ensuring business units understand the businesses Health & Safety standards
- Develop and improve Health & Safety culture across the organisation
- Provide Health & Safety advice when required to teams
- Support the development and implementation of safety improvement plans
- Monitoring and reviewing health & safety trends within the division to identify areas of improvement
- Assist and lead on incidents, near misses and accident investigation when required
- 5 years’ experience working in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate, NVQ or NCRQ
- Minimum Tech IOSH working towards Grad IOSH would be desirable
- Previous experience working in a high footfall environmental, transport or in a 24/7 operation
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Will require security clearance to undertake their role.
- Knowledge of fire regulations would be beneficial but not essential
Reference: PMu - 16209