Health & Safety Advisor
£35,000 - £40,000 plus package
I am working exclusively with a leading infrastructure business in the recruitment of a Health and Safety Advisor. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys an autonomously diary managed position with plenty of projects across the UK and the occasional European trip also. The ideal candidate will have strong site focused experience and knowledge of temporary structures.
- Attend live infrastructure environments to deliver advisory responsibilities including site inspections, training, Risk Assessments etc.
- Set high standards and lead by example when visible on site, support in creating a positive culture towards Health and Safety.
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents if required.
- Manage your diary to utilise your time efficiently, risk managing each live site and prioritising appropriately.
- Role will be covering Nationally - therefore located in the Midlands is best suited for this position.
- 2+ years’ experience working in Health & Safety within fast paced infrastructure environments.
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Certificate qualified.
- Confident in your approach and can build strong and sustainable relationships with site teams
- Candidate must hold a Valid UK Driving Licence.