Health and Safety Advisor | Birmingham | Midlands
Permanent | £40,000 - £45,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join a leading power/utilities company working on a variety of project across Birmingham & Midlands region. The ideal candidate will have experience working on utilities or civil engineering project and be experienced in working as part of a team across a region.
- Provide Health & Safety advice to staff across all levels of the organisation .
- Carry out site induction, audits and inspections when required
- Investigate any accidents or near misses, provide data and analysis
- Work with the wider health, safety, environmental and quality team to achieve strategic goals of the organisation
- Promoting a positive Health & Safety culture across the organisation
- Continuous improve own level of knowledge with changing H&S legislation
- 5 years+ health & safety experience, ideally minimum 1 year experience working in water industry
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Tech IOSH, working towards Grad IOSH is desirable
- Must have relevant Civil engineering experience, preferably within utilities
- Must be happy to travel across Midlands region
Reference: PMu -15878