An opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Advisor to join a civil engineering company based in Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire region. Working on a variety of projects across the Northern Home Counties, you will be required to support the H&S team in driving a positive safety culture. This role is open to entry level candidates alongside candidate how have up to 2 years experience and looking to continue to develop a careers in Health & Safety.
- You will be required to travel across various sites across Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Wiltshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
- Monitor and develop H&S performance against the company objectives, strategies, standards and procedures.
- Ensure H&S best practice and compliance, working with site teams to find positive solutions to any issues.
- Report to the H&S Manager on H&S performance and KPIs, identify potential training needs and requirements, and carry out incident investigations and root cause analysis as required.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent level qualification) is required
- Experience within relevant high-risk areas such as construction, civil engineering or groundworks would be advantageous.
- A positive, proactive approach to your work, with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders internally and externally
Reference: PMu - 15825