Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor
£28,000 - £32,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity to join a leading civil engineering company who are based in London to work across major projects across Central London. The projects will include a variety of civil engineering work and work as part of a team of Safety Advisors working across multiple projects. The ideal candidate will have experience working within construction industry and have hands on safety experience.
- To provide expert advice in Health and Safety within Live Construction sites.
- The role will have responsibility for Environmental across a number of sites
- Conduct Risk Assessments and actively rectify any implications identified with a hands on approach.
- Record all findings appropriate on the Management System while keeping the database updated.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Actively stay up to date with 18001 / 45001 regulations and the organisations standards.
- Carry out accident and incident investigations accordingly.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Candidate must have an environmental qualification
- Experience within Construction environments
- A strong communicator, confidence to work with key external clients.
- An ambitious individual who is looking to develop and grow within their career who is open minded to learn.
Reference: PMu - 15454