A renowned international Health and Safety Consultancy is looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager to work on an embedded basis for one of its main clients. Based in either Sussex or London, this role will see you acting as the Health and Safety competent person for a multinational financial services company. This role will also involve travel to London.
- Working across different areas of the business, advising on Health and Safety to ensure compliance across the board
- Working on construction-based projects within the housing sector
- Work with the clients own Health and Safety team to help drive Health and Safety initiatives and ensure continuous improvement of Health and Safety performance
- 5+ years’ experience in a Health and Safety role
- Previous Construction experience in a Health and Safety role is a must
- Hold GradIOSH status as a minimum, ideally working towards CMIOSH
- Strong client facing skills with excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Full UK Driving License, and willingness to travel as required.
Reference - GR15407