HSE Manager- Marine
£35,000 QAR per month (c£85k per annum tax free)
A leading Oil and Gas services company is seeking to add to its HSE function with the appointment of a HSE Manager (Marine) to oversee a team of four HSE Advisor's across a diverse portfolio. This would require a full time relocation to Doha, Qatar and can be either single status or family.
- Managing a team of 4 HSE Advisors across a range of marine based projects
- Undertake vessel visits to monitor the effectiveness of all company HSE systems and procedures
- Undertake HSE inspections and conduct vessel condition reports
- Act as a mentor to the onboard teams to help raise the standard of HSE performance company wide
- Assist with accident investigations, conduct emergency drills and promote all HSE initiatives
- Identify 'Best Practice' across the company and ensure this is communicated effectively.
The candidate (all of the below are required)
-Degree level education
- Diploma level HSE qualification
- International experience is a distinct advantage
- 10+ years of marine HSE industry experience, ideally offshore oil and gas or shipping
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons