We have an exciting opportunity with a charity client based in Essex. Our client is looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join the organisation and work on a multi site basis. The successful candidate will manage their own diary and be responsible for conducting training and risk assessments.
- Coordinate and support all Health and Safety activities
- To promote and develop the client's safety culture, acting as the focal point for training.
- Liaising with all locations to ensure that the online Health and Safety Management System is regularly reviewed.
- Work with the Health and Safety Consultant to provide regular reports to the Health and Safety Committee
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NCRQ Certificate; ideally Tech IOSH
- Self-motivated, proactive and have a high attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of coordinating and maintaining a Health & Safety service across multiple locations
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
Reference: LSQ 15017