An established, bespoke Health and Safety Consultancy with a reputation for delivering a high-quality service to their clients is looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their embedded team. Working with a property management company based in South London, this is a brilliant opportunity to work with a high-class organisation while developing key corporate consultancy skills, offering excellent long-term career progression.
- Working on-site with a prestigious property management client to provide embedded consultancy services including audits, risk assessments and drafting policies and procedures.
- Supporting and liaising with other business areas including FM, Real Estate, IT and HR.
- Occasional travel to client offices outside London.
- Experience in a H&S role working in the property management sector or similar environments
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate level or equivalent (essential)
- NEBSOH Diploma or equivalent qualification (highly desirable)
- TechIOSH Membership (essential)
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable developing relationships with key clients;
Reference – GR16096