A prestigious professional services company has a requirement for a Health & Safety Advisor. The Health and Safety Advisor will be required to provide assistance, guidance and advice on all health, safety and wellbeing matters. Experience within professional services and corporate environments is essential for this position. Ideally based from Liverpool or Manchester, there is also flexibility to work from home.
- Contributing to the development of the full range of health, safety and wellbeing policies, guidelines and procedures
- Develop and conduct audits, workplace inspections and action plans as and when required.
- Provide reports and data relating to incidents, accidents and general safety performance as required
- Ensuring that the workplace is Covid secure
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Diploma or equivalent; ideally Grad IOSH
- Comfortable working/ experience of working in a corporate environment
- Effective interpersonal, management and communication skills across all levels of staff
- Experience of working within the facilities management/ corporate sector
Reference: NT 15832