A prestigious professional services company has a requirement for a Health & Safety Advisor to join them in Manchester. Based at their head office, you will be required to provide assistance, guidance and advice on all health, safety and wellbeing matters.
- Contributing to the development of the full range of health, safety and wellbeing policies, guidelines and procedures
- Develop and conduct audits, workplace inspections and action plans as and when required.
- Provide reports and data relating to incidents, accidents and general safety performance as required
- Ensuring that the workplace is Covid secure
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Diploma or equivalent; ideally Grad IOSH
- Comfortable working/ experience of working in a corporate environment
- Effective interpersonal, management and communication skills across all levels of staff
- Experience of working within the facilities management/ corporate sector
Reference: LSQ 15248