We have had a new live role come in this week for one of our key clients who are a Residential Developer and are leaders within the market, along with having a strong health and safety culture. Due to an increase in projects they are recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor to join the business. The successful candidate will be working on Residential Developments across London.
- Implement the Health and Safety strategy across a portfolio of projects, promoting a strong safety culture and ensuring compliance with both industry and company standards
- Support projects by implementing the safety management system as well as monitoring their performance on an ongoing basis
- Report back on Health and Safety performance, analysing key performance data to identify trends and find areas for improvement
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven background as a Health and Safety Advisor within the construction field
Reference: (LC) 14943