Vacancy Reference: PR/020058
Head of Sustainability - UK - Competitive salary and benefits
We have exclusively partnered with one of the UKs leading safety experts who are currently looking for an experienced Sustainability professional to join the organisation to head the department
The purpose of this role is to lead a clear sustainability agenda aligned with the purpose of the organisation and business strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing compliance with ethical, environmental, energy and carbon legislation.
- Ensure the achievement of sustainability goals identified across the four key areas: circular, climate, community and colleagues.
- Evolve and deliver a net-zero pathway, supported by appropriate data aggregation and reporting.
- Foster collaborative integration of ESG at all levels across the business
- Drive the sustainability/ ESG agenda to be a key factor in the ongoing commercial success of the company.
- Degree (or equivalent) in sustainability or environmental studies
- Chartered Environmentalist (or equivalent)
- Experience of submissions to third-party frameworks and environmental impact assessments
- Strong understanding of and passion for sustainability, social impact
Liam Tiddy | email@example.com
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons