A leading multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking to recruit a Group Wellbeing and DSE Manager to join their team. This role will involve driving the implementation of Wellbeing strategy across the business and liaising with key stakeholders. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of both Wellbeing and DSE and have excellent communication skills.
- Work with core areas of the business to implement Wellbeing strategy, supporting the Divisional SHE Leads/Directors
- Implement and monitor DSE procedures and deliver DSE training across the business
- Support the business to improve employee physical and mental wellbeing
- Previous experience implementing Wellbeing strategy and a strong understanding of DSE requirements
- NEBOSH Wellbeing Certificate or equivalent Level 3 Certificate in Health and Safety
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and the ability to drive change within a large organisation
Reference - GR15317