We are currently working with a global Cosmetics manufacturing business, who are currently seeking a Group Sustainability, Environmental and Safety Manager to join their business. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to lead and influence sustainability and environmental projects within a manufacturing supply chain environment. This role will be based at their UK HQ in Taunton, with occasional travel to a site near Barnstable.
- Develop the strategy on Sustainability, Environmental, and Safety for the group
- Lead on the delivery of sustainability projects across the group
- Track project delivery and performance
- Engage with R&D division on producing and proving environmentally friendly solutions
- Finding solutions to accommodate for changing business requirements, evolving ethical standards, and new/global legislation
- Building relationships with the wider sector
- Degree educated within an environment/science-related field. Post-grad degree would be advantageous
- Previous experience within a Chemical / Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- COMAH experience advantageous
- Qualified Chemist, Chemical Engineer or similar scientific-based subject.
- 3+ years background in sustainability/environment manager role
- Proven project management skills