Shirley Parsons are pleased to be exclusively retained by a heavy manufacturing organisation who are looking to appoint a proven HSE leader to take their performance to the next level. This is a strategic role that requires a hands-on approach; the ability to engage across multiple operations and at all levels is considered essential.
The role will be based at their major operation in Hertfordshire, with travel to other sites in the UK and potentially abroad. The role will require someone with the ability to develop and maintain a robust HSE programme, that will be ingrained within the company’s culture. This is an opportunity to join a progressive organisation and will suit a proactive & hands-on leader.
• Develop the HSE agenda across high risk sites
• Work with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
• To be the driving-force for HSE performance.
• Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture
• Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Proven leadership skills – Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
• Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
• Experience of working in complex & high-risk manufacturing environments.
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons