Group Head of Health & Safety | £90,000 - £110,000 plus package | UK wide |Construction
I currently have an excellent opportunity to work with a leading Construction company as their Group Head of Health & Safety and have a strategic overview of the UK. The ideal candidate will have operated at senior level, lead teams, implemented strategy and worked in an Construction, Civil Engineering or high-risk industries (rail, highways, Power, Energy or utilities)
- Leading, motivating and developing a high performing Health and Safety team
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop and deliver the health and safety strategy
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Monitoring and reviewing health & safety trends within the division to identify areas of improvement
- Develop and improve Health & Safety culture across the organisation
- Liaise with Health and Safety Executive and other regulators when required.
- Managing client relationships and be the focal point of Health & Safety
- Support on incident and accident investigation when required and lessons learnt
- 3 years’ experience working in a senior leaderships position
- Prior experience working in civil engineering industry
- CMIOSH ideally, Grad IOSH and working towards CMIOSH will be considered.
- Prior experience leading a high performing team in a matrix structured organisation
- Possessing advanced influencing and communication skills
- Prior experience in a high-risk construction or civil engineering discipline (Water, gas, power, rail, major projects)