Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a leading Education establishment that have an opening for a Fire Safety Projects Manager. This role will see the successful candidate act as central point of coordination for fire safety risks across the organisation. The role is based in London and will suit candidates with an engaging approach and the ability to build rapport at all levels. The Fire Safety Projects Manager will have line management responsibilities and will suit candidates who have previously managed a team.
The Fire Safety Projects Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop, implement, and manage the organisation's Fire Safety policies and procedures
- Communicate and co-ordinate fire safety project works with all relevant stakeholders, ensuring business continuity
- Review fire risk assessment findings and project manage actions arising, providing clarity on priorities to effectively manage risks identified
- Develop close collaborative working relationships with 3rd party providers, in relation to fire safety project works.
The ideal Fire Safety Projects Manager requires:
- Experience of managing projects within large complex organisations with sound judgement, decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to read and understand complex building architectural, mechanical, and electrical documents.
- Experience of leading contract administration of projects, with proven contract knowledge and experience of procurement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills