An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fire Safety Manager to join a globally known organisation based in West London region. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Fire Safety. The role will work across a variety of sectors and lead a team with the key objective of prevention, protection and compliance to be achieved across all areas of the business.
- Engage with the Health, safety and fire team to set expectations and strategy
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Be the go to for knowledge of fire legislation across the business
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholder to ensure compliance and standards are continuously increased
- Identify gaps in knowledge and implement training across the business
- Create and lead fire safety campaigns.
- 5 years + experience working in Health & Safety with a focus towards fire
- NEBOSH qualified and a fire qualification
- Experience leading a team
- Member of relevant fire institute
- Ability to lead, enable & challenge
Reference: PMu -15245