We are currently working with a renowned Consultancy who are looking for a Fire Safety Engineer to join their team. This role requires a candidate with a strong Fire Safety Engineering background and will involve supporting design projects both in the UK and internationally. Due to the nature of the business, this role would offer excellent progression opportunities long term.
** Multiple locations would be considered for this role including London, Croydon, Guildford, Cambridge, Manchester, Warrington & Bristol**
The Fire Safety Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing Fire Safety Strategy reports
- Conducting site inspections and helping support the development of Fire Risk Assessment reports and attending internal and external design team meetings
- Assessment and understanding of the main British fire safety legislation and standards applied to buildings such as Approved Document B (AD B), BS 9999, BS 9991, BS 7974.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics modelling using programs such as FDS, Pyrosim and Smokeview. Zone modelling with progams such as CFast and B-Risk
The Fire Safety Engineer will have:
- Strong technical experience in a Fire Safety Engineering position and experience designing and implementing fire safety strategies
- A Degree in Fire Engineering
- Chartered Fire Engineer (desirable)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a client facing role
Reference - GR16057