We are currently working with a leading international consultancy who are looking for a Fire Safety Consultant to join their team in a newly created, exciting role. This role will see you working with major clients delivering Fire safety services across multiple industries. The right candidate will be strong in a client facing role and have extensive experience of complex fire risk assessments.
- Working with high profile clients delivering Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Safety services
- Delivering work predominantly in both residential and commercial properties carrying out complex fire risk assessments, among other Fire Safety services
- Writing of reports and excellent communication, dealing with organisations at all levels
- Extensive experience of delivering Fire Safety Services in multiple industries, ideally in a client facing capacity
- Recognisable and professional qualification in fire risk assessments.
- Graduate member of the institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Working towards or already on a Register of Fire Risk Assessors or a similar industry related scheme – Highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Reference - GR14832