A leading multidisciplinary Health and Safety Consultancy are looking for a Fire, Health and Safety Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team. In this home-based role you'll have a client focus in London but with a travel remit up to nationwide, with brilliant development opportunities. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful corporate business.
- Working within an extensive team of consultants nationwide to provide professional consultancy support and advice to both long-standing and new clients from a range of industries;
- Duties including account management, audits and inspections, designing and applying management systems, and implementing bespoke risk management software to suit client needs across both Health and Safety and Fire.
- Opportunities for career development alongside strong business growth.
- Experience in a consultancy role or experience across multiple sectors
- Experience within Fire Safety and a relevant Fire Safety qualification
- TechIOSH as a minimum
- A full driving license, access to your own vehicle, and willingness to travel nationally is required.
Reference - GR16362