Shirley Parsons is looking for an Executive Search Partner to join us at a crucial time in our development.This is a key position directly responsible for the growth of The Search Practice within our specialist careers business.We have big ambitions, both within the UK and globally so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career and have a direct impact on the growth of the brand. It will involve expanding our existing client and senior candidate base by building long-term, sustainable relationships to win and deliver upon executive search assignments in the Quality, Sustainability, Environmental, ESG and CSR sectors.
- Responsible for the overall growth of the executive search practice
- Crucially, become an expert within a specialist field
- Build a strong personal brand reputation within the HSEQ market to become known as a best-in-class provider for executive search in our sector, always taking a consultative approach
- Lead and execute the growth plans for the executive search business, forecasting future revenue and other financials
- Differentiate from our competitors by offering a unique candidate experience, utilising our in-house offerings to develop careers on a longer-term basis
- Mentor and coach other members of the team to grow the business and support their career development
- Work with our support functions to ensure administration and invoicing are handled correctly
- Previous experience in either search and retained assignments OR within a specialist technical recruitment (professional) environment.
- Experience of business planning and of contributing to the growth of a business
- An appreciation of budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of managing and motivating people
- Experience of delivering at a senior level
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Ability to build sustainable relationships with both candidates and clients, always being personable, approachable and collaborative
- Have a team orientated approach to delivery
- Strong negotiation skills
- Be curious, understand the market and always look for new opportunities or improvements
- Client driven and commercially aware, always being ready to offer best-in-class consultative advice to clients and candidates
- Ability to work autonomously and make informed and timely decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accountable for delivering against targets
- MS 365 – good all-round competences
This is a really exciting time to join the company and aid the team growth during its inception.