Environmental Manager - Saudi Arabia
$100,000 per annum plus package (flights, accommodation, insurances)
A global construction business is seeking to appoint an Environmental Manager to head up its team based at mega marine construction programme in Saudi Arabia. This is a full time, relocation role with the scope of multi-year projects to be covered in the region. Please be aware, this is a Single Status position with a full Expat package on offer.
- Reporting in to the Project Manager and leading the on-site Environmental team of five, including Environmental Engineers and Observers.
- Providing the full scope of project Environmental guidance and instruction to the programme teams
- Coordinating with major stakeholders both internally and externally, including third party bodies, to ensure that the project environmental plan is prepared and delivered upon.
- Oversight of the Environmental plans for smaller projects throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Extensive experience of handling the Environmental performance of a major project in the Middle East.
- Specific marine construction and dredging knowledge is required
- BSc or Msc in Environmental Engineering/Science
- Minimum of three years experience of operating at a Managerial level and coordinating a team's activities
- The project leadership team and client representatives are a multi-national group, so an individual comfortable working in this environment is essential
- Clear and concise communication style
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons