We're currently working with a leading construction services company who is currently looking for an Environmental Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. Working across construction, energy and facilities management, this role is focused at a group level and will be responsible for driving group-wide environmental and sustainability performance.
- Support the ongoing implementation and management of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Keep abreast of changes with environmental legislation, providing the company with sound technical advice
- Support the role out of environmental training and workshops, identifying needs for further training
- Track and report on environmental performance, ensuring that company environmental objectives are hit
- Proven experience within Environmental Management, ISO 14001 experience is key
- Excellent knowledge of environmental compliance and legislation
- Strong communicator, personable and driven