A major corporate is currently looking for an Environmental Advisor with some additional Health and Safety responsibilities to join their HSE team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well known brand, driving innovation within the Environmental, Health and Safety space.
Our client can offer an attractive benefits package as well as long term career progression. We are able to consider candidates based within commutable distance or Reading or London.
- Reporting into both the Health and Safety and Environmental Teams, support in ensuring compliance across the group and property functions
- Support with bid responses, utilising your specialist environmental and sustainability knowledge
- Carry out regular audits, with a Environmental, Health and Safety focus.
- Collate and report on Environmental, Health and Safety data, communicating this across the business
- Work on a variety of adhoc Environmental, Sustainability and Safety projects
- Prior experience working at a major corporate
- Proven Environmental experience, ideally with exposure to Health and Safety
- Degree Qualified in relevant Environmental and Sustainability discipline
- NEBOSH Certificate