Entry Level Health & Safety Advisor
£23,000 - £28,000 plus package (company car & travel)
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to start your career in Health & Safety as entry level health & safety advisor to support the Health & Safety team for one of the countries leading Residential Developers. This position will play a key part in the Health & Safety team and has a clear progression path in place.
- Providing support to the Health & Safety team and carrying out admin duties to Health & Safety documentation.
- Helping to drive a culture of continuous improvement and tasked with finding new ways of working safely
- Developing excellent relationships with regional and project based construction professionals across the business
- Desire to have a career in Health & Safety
- A construction or civil engineering background desirable not essential
- NEBOSH General or Construction or NCRQ desirable but not essential
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons