An exciting opportunity has come up with a global leading Heavy Industry Manufacturing organisation, based in Hereford who are currently seeking an experienced EHS Manager to join their business. You will be responsible for continuing to drive health, safety and environmental standards forward across this complex site.
- You will continually identify where improvements can be made, by carrying out audits and identifying trends and putting necessary actions in place.
- As well as promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across the business, you will provide day to day Health and Safety advice to the business.
- You will be involved with carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, audits, providing training, developing management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met
- NEBOSH Gen or Ideally Diploma Qualified
- You must have prior experience working in a Heavy Industry / Engineering / Fast Paced Manufacturing environment
- Experience of COSHH and PUWER and methodologies
- Previous experiences of development, implementation and auditing of EH&S management systems (ISO 14001/ 18001)
- You will have a positive, proactive approach to your work, with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Experience developing and leading on behavioural safety culture
- IMEA Qualification is desirable
Reference - RB 15823